USAID Administrative Management Specialist -FSN-10
Deadline: Oct. 4, 2021
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY !
- Vacancy Announcement : 2021- 25 – Bujumbura
- Open To : All Interested CCN (Cooperating Country National) Candidates
- Position : USAID Administrative Management Specialist -FSN-10
- Opening Date : September 13, 2021
- Closing Date : October 04, 2021, at 12.00 pm
- (Closing time for submission of physical applications at the Embassy is 16:00 from Monday to Thursday, and 11:00 on Friday)
- Work Hours : Full-time,40 hours/week
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION
This position is located in USAID/Burundi. The primary purpose of this position is to support the Executive Officer in USAID/Rwanda with providing full administrative, logistical support to USAID/Burundi. The FSN Administrative Management Specialist manages all administrative services in support of Mission activities including personnel management, communications and records, International Cooperative Administrative Support Services (ICASS) Service Provider liaison, and budget planning.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
EDUCATION : Bachelor’s Degree in business or public administration, management, engineering, or a closely related field.
EXPERIENCE : Seven (7) years of experience in a large international organizations or other progressively responsible professional management/administrative/supervisory experience involving personnel procedures, contracting, and property management. Three years of managerial experience must be included in the total work experience.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION :
Interested applicants in this position must review the USAID/Burundi solicitation posted on the U.S. Embassy Bujumbura Website and follow the instructions in Section IV. The application package must include a cover letter, the Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), a current résumé or curriculum vitae, and any other documentation that addresses qualification requirements. The solicitation and application form are available at https://bi.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/.