USC is an international education consulting firm that represents different universities, colleges, and schools around the worlds represents works closely with universities and colleges across from develop countries mainly Europe, Canada, Australia, its core responsibility is to play an intermediate role that builds bridge between African dreamers ( students from Africa) whom their dream is to pursue affordable and quality education from world-class universities and colleges from developed countries. In the other hand, USC assists international researchers to conduct research in Africa.
We believe in the power of education and the potential of every student. We believe every positive changes starts in education footstep. Working with families, education institution partners, supporters, we strive to ensure every dreamer get his dream coming reality.
We have been building powerful partnerships for students for over 4 years and are now active in more than 20 countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior manager to join our dynamic team
Office Manager-Burundi Office
Our company is looking to hire a highly motivated Office Manager (Country manager) to be responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. A Bachelor's degree is required.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Advising students, parents about study abroad opportunities as offered by USC.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Maintain Positive cooperation with local authorities especially the ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs
- Working closely with schools and education institutions across Burundi
- Working closely with education agencies across Burundi
Office Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge for the Education system in Burundi
Deadline and How to Apply
Only successful applicants will be contacted, female are encouraged to apply
Email your motivation letter, biography, full and recent photography at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30/07/2019