JobAdministrative Assistant to the Head of Department
OrganizationRWANDA MINES, PETROLEUM AND GAS BOARD
Reports ToHead of Mining Regulation and Inspection Department
No. of Positions1Deadline14/Feb/2019
- Manage the office of the Head of Department.
- Ensure proper filing and orientation of documents in the office of the Head of Department.
- Receive official emails and calls of the Head of Department.
- Keep the diary of appointments of the Head of Department;
- Receive and orient visitors of the Head of Department;
- Prepare the Head of Department’s travels, missions, and meetings;
- Filing both electronic and hard documents in the office of the Head of Department;
- Orient correspondences and monitor to ensure that feedback is provided;
- Receiving text messages or telephone calls for the Head of Department;
- Responding to the Head of Department of the corrections on the documents/files before being signed;
- Typewrite texts from the Head of Department.
A1 in Secretarial Studies, Office Management, or A0 in Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, A1 Management, Sociology, Social work, Law Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Computer Skills
- Office Management Skills;
- Excellent Communication, Organizational, and Interpersonal Skills;
- Computer knowledge (Word Processing, PowerPoint and Internet)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Time management skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French knowledge of all is an advantage